What you will need:
- Squirt bottle
- Rubber bands
- Any white apparel you want to dye! Sweats, hoodie, bra, t-shirt, tank, etc
- Gather materials and lay out somewhere you can make a mess!
- Get material slightly damp so the color applies better.
- Take small pieces of your item and twist it, securing it with a rubber band. Make sure to get everything really crinkled and tight. (only do this to the front because the back will naturally do it)
- Mix bleach, water and dye in your squirt bottle. Play around with amounts of each depending on how dark or light you want your dye to turn out.
- Lay your white pieces out flat and using the squirt bottle, randomly distribute the dye. Wear gloves!!
- Second round! No bleach, just water and dye and re cover the items for a new shade.
- Leave to dry for 20 – 60 minutes depending on how saturated you want it to be.
- Take out the rubber bands and wash on a cold cycle for 7-15 minutes.
- Mix a little bit of dye in a bucket of water.
- Dip the entire piece in the solution.
- Lay out to dry for a few hours.
- Wash normally!
Items to tie dye: