How to Decorate
- Keep it simple! The best way to keep the cost down, while still feeling festive is to use lots of greenery, white flowers and candles. Trader Joes is a great place for this!
- Pinecones, mini pumpkins, and fall colored leaves are great additions to bring in the festive spirit.
- Make sure to plan ahead where you are going to set up the food so that you have plenty of room for entertaining and the space doesn’t feel crowded!
- If you want to make it more personal, name cards are always a cute little touch.
- And of course, don’t forget to make a playlist ahead of time!
What to Serve
- Friendsgiving is the perfect opportunity to host a potluck style dinner. Not only does this help to alleviate some of the stress off the host, it gives everyone a chance to make their favorite Thanksgiving dish for everyone to try!
- Making a sign up sheet is a great way to avoid duplicate dishes and helps ensure you have a great variety of options!
- If cooking isn’t your groups thing, take out from your favorite restaurant is always another great option.
Games to Play
- If you are anything like us, we love a little friendly competition!
- Shop some of our favorite games below:
- Wine is the perfect, easy, drink that is sure to be a crowd please
- If you are looking for something a little more fun, here is a great spiked cider recipe to try!
- And of course, you can never go wrong with espresso martinis!