We know how hard it is to come up with fun and creative date night ideas, especially with covid, so we came up with a few for you!
- Museums – This is a great idea for couples at any stage of their relationship! Museums make for a great place to spark conversation around every corner. If you want to make it even more romantic, plan for a night visit! Don’t forget your mask!
- Take a bike ride – If you don’t have your own bikes, many cities have rental systems that are very affordable and convenient. This is a great way to get outside and get some exercise while spending time together.
- Plan a picnic – No matter where you live, a picnic is the perfect covid friendly date idea! Get your favorite restaurant to go, or pack a cheese board and a bottle of wine and enjoy the fresh air. With the weather getting colder, its the perfect excuse to bundle up and get cozy.
- Take a hike – This is another great way to work up a sweat! If you’re in New York, Breakneck Ridge is one of our favorites for a day trip.
- Homemade Pizza Night – Get creative, and get a little messy! Have fun with your topping choices and see who can roll out the perfect pie.
- At Home Wine Tasting – If you’re wine lovers like us, this is a great way to spice up a date night at home! Grab a few bottles of wine and a couple glasses and get as creative as you want with it! Pair the wines with cheeses, or make a little game out of it by guessing the year, the region, and the flavors you’re tasting!
- Go Mini Golfing – There is nothing more fun than a little friendly competition with your significant other! Keep score and show off your skills!
- Drive-in movies – Movies have always been a go to date idea and now with theaters being closed, drive-in movies are the new norm and even more charming than ever! Bring a blanket, packs some snacks, and cozy up at a drive-in!