While we are all staying home, it can be easy to loose motivation and become lazy in our wellness routines. With this extra time that we have on our hands, we are taking a breathe and focusing on ourselves. It is very important that we keep our health and wellness at the top of our priorities, both mentally and physically. Our mental health and mood is equally important in maintaining our bodies immunity. We have put together a list of some of our favorite at home remedies that we have been utilizing in order to keep our spirits high, and our bodies moving!
Descriptions and links to our favorite products below:
- Dry Brushing – Dry brushing is the process of using a brush with stiff bristles to exfoliate the skin and enhance blood flow. This process increases lymphatic drainage, detoxifies the body, and reduces inflammation.
- Lymphatic Drainage Paddle – Using this paddle daily helps reduce the appearance of cellulite, decrease swelling and water retention in the body.
- Meditate – Meditation is something that we have all heard of and have most likely tried before. The benefits are endless; reduces stress, controls anxiety, promotes emotional health, improves sleep, and many more. A few of our favorite guided apps – Headspace, Calm, Stop, Breathe, & Think
- Face masks – The options out there can be overwhelming and everyone’s skin is different but here are some of our favorites right now! Glam glow, Overtime Mask, DR. JART Sheet Mask, Herbivore, Drunk Elephant
- CBD – “The benefits of CBD are real, yet subtle. It can make some people feel pleasantly calm and refreshed, like they’ve just gotten a massage or taken a yoga class.” – Highline Wellness. This is our favorite for reducing anxiety, and aiding in sleep.
- At home workouts – Whether you are looking for a quick workout, a stretch, or a treadmill series, Melissa Wood Health is what we are doing to get our daily movement in! If you are able to step outside where you live, we have also been trying to go for walks and get some fresh air when we can.
- Pleasure – Sexual wellness is something that we are all nervous to talk about but team WeWoreWhat believes it’s equally important in elevating our mood, reducing stress, and boosting our concentration while we all work from home. Whether you are in a relationship or single, we are loving our Dame products in order to keep us feeling intimate and pleasured.