Swiss Dot Mesh Robe
This Robe is designed from a lightweight swiss dot mesh and has long, angled sleeves that draws in at the waist with an accompanying sash belt.
- Lightweight Swiss Dot Mesh
- Long, angled sleeves
- Sash waist belt
- 82% Nylon 18% Spandex
- Machine Wash With Like Colors. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Iron Cool. Do Not Dry Clean.
The Swiss Dot Mesh Robe is styled with the Swiss Dot Mesh Bralette and the Swiss Dot Mesh Thong.
Due to high order volume, order processing may take 4-5 business days, but often ships sooner. This does not include shipping time. Please note once an order has been placed, we cannot update the address, size or styles ordered.
Free shipping on all domestic orders $75 or more. Click HERE for more information.
WeWoreWhat offers returns on all full price merchandise for U.S. customers within 14 days of the delivery date.
Please note there is a $10 restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund. Click HERE for more information.
Duties, taxes and other customs fees are calculated based on the value of your purchase and your ship to address.
The value will be automatically calculated and displayed at checkout. This charge is determined by local customs authorities in your country. All duties and taxes are non-refundable.
The exact available shipping options for your country will be presented during checkout.
Once your order has shipped, we estimate you will receive your package within 5-15 business days based on location. Please note we do not ship on weekends or US holidays.
You will receive an order confirmation email from us after an order is placed. And once your order ships from our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking to your international address.
- Cecilia S.Verified BuyerReviewingTowel Terry RobeI recommend this productUsual Size MSize Purchased MHeight 5' 5"Waist 29Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Robe
This is a great robe - flattering but not tight. The color isn't really for me but they were out of the sage green.
- Fernanda K.Verified BuyerReviewingTowel Terry RobeI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased SHeight 5' 4"Bust 34BRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing robe!
The color is beautiful and the robe is super comfortable all around. Love love this!
- Stacey L.Verified BuyerReviewingTowel Terry RobeI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased SHeight 5' 4"Bust 32BWaist 26Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSoft and Thin
This is a great robe for Spring/Summer months when you need soft and cozy without the bulky weight. It’s not thick enough to use as an after the shower towel.
- Camille B.Verified BuyerReviewingTowel Terry RobeI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased SHeight 5' 7"Bust 32CWaist 28Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoNO REGRETS
Not gonna lie, I was pretty skeptical about purchasing a $98 robe. But let me tell you, I’m so glad I did! It’s nice and light weight, but still the perfect amount of warm - not too hot! I hate thin robes that aren’t very warm as well as the bulky ones that just make me sweat. I usually end up with one robe for warmer seasons and one for colder. The outside is terry cloth material (also the softest terry cloth I’ve ever felt) and the inside almost feels like a Jersey cotton material and is SO soft. I got the sage color and it’s beautiful! Also got the S/M and it’s definitely meant to be oversized, but not too much - it’s perfectly cozy. If you couldn’t tell already, I don’t regret taking the risk and spending the extra coin one bit. I’m in love 💚
- Caroline M.Verified BuyerReviewingTowel Terry RobeI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased SHeight 5' 6"Waist 25Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLOVE
Absolutely love this robe! So comfy.