Underwire Victorian Floral Corset
The Underwire Corset is made from stretch cotton poplin that is constructed for a close, flattering fit with delicate picot trim edging the cups and internal boning for added structure. It has power mesh in the back to reinforce the hook-and-eye closures as well as adjustable slim straps that can be worn traditionally, crisscrossed or removed to create a bustier silhouette.
- Picot trim edging
- Internal boning
- Hook-and-eye closures
- Adjustable, removable straps
- Slight stretch
- 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
- Hand wash in cool water. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Iron warm.
The Underwire Victorian Floral Corset is styled with the Peplum Victorian Floral Blazer and the Fit & Flare Victorian Floral Slit Pant.
Due to high order volume, order processing may take 4-5 business days, but often ships sooner. This does not include shipping time. Please note once an order has been placed, we cannot update the address, size or styles ordered.
Free shipping on all domestic orders $75 or more. Click HERE for more information.
WeWoreWhat offers returns on all full price merchandise for U.S. customers within 14 days of the delivery date.
Please note there is a $10 restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund. Click HERE for more information.
Duties, taxes and other customs fees are calculated based on the value of your purchase and your ship to address.
The value will be automatically calculated and displayed at checkout. This charge is determined by local customs authorities in your country. All duties and taxes are non-refundable.
The exact available shipping options for your country will be presented during checkout.
Once your order has shipped, we estimate you will receive your package within 5-15 business days based on location. Please note we do not ship on weekends or US holidays.
You will receive an order confirmation email from us after an order is placed. And once your order ships from our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking to your international address.
- Sarah H.Verified BuyerReviewingUnderwire Victorian Floral CorsetI recommend this productUsual Size MSize Purchased MHeight 5' 6"Bust 34CRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoUnique and flattering
Great top, flattering and fits well — excited to wear
- Grace G.Verified BuyerReviewingUnderwire Victorian Floral CorsetI recommend this productUsual Size XSSize Purchased XSHeight 5' 2"Bust 32AWaist 24Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it!
So cute, fits true to size!
- Julia L.Verified BuyerReviewingUnderwire Victorian Floral CorsetI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased MHeight 5' 0"Bust 32BRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
So cute and fits really well. Looks amazing with the set or just with a pair of jeans. Tons of compliments!
- Kennedy S.Verified BuyerReviewingUnderwire Victorian Floral CorsetI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased SHeight 5' 7"Bust 34BWaist 25Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBday fit SLAYED
Bought with the matching pants for a real birthday suit and was OBSESSED. Could probably have gone one size up just because my shoulders are a little big and they rubbed against the strap. Otherwise - LOVE!
- Kimberlee S.Verified BuyerReviewingUnderwire Victorian Floral CorsetI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased MHeight 5' 4"Waist 25Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoSo cute!
This top is so cute. I am a 30DD and always struggle to find tops that are going to fit me around and in the cups. I sized up in this top for the cups and although it's a little big around, it is an easy fix. It is SO cute, flattering and can be styled in so many different ways. Usually a 2/4 and purchased a 6.