Herringbone Blazer Jacket
Our Blazer Jacket comes in a herringbone fabric and is designed for a boxy fit. It’s padded at the shoulders and features turn-back cuffed sleeves and deep patch pockets.
- Woolen herringbone fabric
- Shoulder pads
- Boxy fit
- Turn back cuff detail at the sleeves
- Front deep patch pockets
- 68% Polyester 22% Cotton 7% Rayon 3% Other Fibers
- Dry clean only. Do not bleach. Hang to dry, do not iron.
The Herringbone Blazer Jacket is styled with the Turtle Neck Brushed Rib Bodysuit and the Distressed High Rise Indigo Denim Dad Jean.
Due to high order volume, order processing may take 4-5 business days, but often ships sooner. This does not include shipping time. Please note once an order has been placed, we cannot update the address, size or styles ordered.
Free shipping on all domestic orders $75 or more. Click HERE for more information.
WeWoreWhat offers returns on all full price merchandise for U.S. customers within 14 days of the delivery date.
Please note there is a $10 restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund. Click HERE for more information.
Duties, taxes and other customs fees are calculated based on the value of your purchase and your ship to address.
The value will be automatically calculated and displayed at checkout. This charge is determined by local customs authorities in your country. All duties and taxes are non-refundable.
The exact available shipping options for your country will be presented during checkout.
Once your order has shipped, we estimate you will receive your package within 5-15 business days based on location. Please note we do not ship on weekends or US holidays.
You will receive an order confirmation email from us after an order is placed. And once your order ships from our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking to your international address.
- Samantha P.Verified BuyerReviewingHerringbone Blazer JacketI recommend this productUsual Size LSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo chic
Obsessed with this jacket! It is so chic! Definitely oversized and not super warm but looks amazing for slightly warmer winter days!
- Erin M.Verified BuyerReviewingHerringbone Blazer JacketI recommend this productUsual Size MSize Purchased MHeight 5' 3"Bust 34DRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoHerringbone Blazer Jacket
I love this jacket! The cut is perfect and can be dressed up or down. Fits really well and runs true to size. Excited to wear!
- Lexie B.Verified BuyerReviewingHerringbone Blazer JacketI recommend this productUsual Size MSize Purchased MHeight 5' 7"Waist 27Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove!!
Adore this jacket! Love it being oversized. I normally go between and S and M and chose M on this one and it fits exactly how I wanted it to!
- Elizabeth H.Verified BuyerReviewingHerringbone Blazer JacketI recommend this productUsual Size MSize Purchased MHeight 5' 8"Bust 34AWaist 26Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoPerfect coat
Obsessed with this coat
- marla f.Verified BuyerReviewingHerringbone Blazer JacketI recommend this productUsual Size MSize Purchased MHeight 5' 4"Bust 36BWaist 29Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFALLing In Love With Autumn
Fantastic new versatile piece to up my outerwear game. Mother Nature is playing cute with temps in the 70’s this week, but the early morning and late night chill is the perfect accompaniment for this coat. Can’t wait to pair with a long sleeve tee, sweats, jeans and sneakers!